My friend Ben and I made a test run of TokyoMango t-shirts on Saturday. They’re really nice, do you want one? If so, you can buy one here. Below are the details:
- All shirts are 100% cotton.
- Each t-shirt will be hand-silk screened by me and Ben on his Yudu machine. The shirt logo was custom-designed by Ben. Mango design courtesy of my web designer James.
- The Women’s tees come in a t-shirt style (pistacio and white) and a spaghetti strap ribbed tank (yellow).
- The Men’s tees come in orange and white. In the pic above, Ben is actually accidentally wearing a girl’s tee, but you get the idea… the sleeves will be more manly on the one you get.
- You can choose a custom colored tee for $25. Just shoot me an email with your preference after you place the order.
- The sizes tend to run a little big (except for the tanktops). They might shrink in the wash.
- Some of you will receive a free surprise Japanese toy or gadget with your t-shirt! I’m just gonna randomly stick them into bags, so keep an eye out.
- We’re taking orders over the next two weeks only, at least for this first printing. They’ll ship at the end of those two weeks, when Ben & I will silkscreen them by hand.
- Last day to order is Monday, October 5th.
UPDATE: T-shirts are no longer for sale. Maybe we’ll do another round sometime!