The remote-controlled shinkansen (bullet train) Sushi-Go-Round restaurant kit is awesome for several reasons.
1. It’s a kit that comes with its own train tracks, so you can build your own route on the table.
2. The bullet train itself is two plate-sized sushi trays.
3. It comes with a remote control that looks vaguely like a control panel for a real bullet train; a forward and back lever, plus four buttons that make real bullet train noises alerting passengers of an oncoming or departing train.
4. The kit comes with chopsticks and fake sushi, so you can use it as a tool to teach kids how to properly use chopsticks and eat fake sushi.
5. It’s cute! (Most important aspect of anything Japanese!)
Buy it for $66 on Strap-Ya