Show MenuHide Menu

Glue Stick On A Cell Phone

January 25, 2007

Stationary

Here’s a personal secret: I’m a total stationary geek. I have like a billion notebooks and pens I have never even used yet. Most of them are from Japan, because Japanese stationary rocks. You never get the kind of quality pen and paper you get there anywhere else–in fact, I’m proud to say that I pioneered a movement of certain Wired editors using solely Uni-Ball Signo pens to write on magazine proofs.

So anyway, this thing here is a glue stick-and-ball point pen cell phone strap, available for purchase from here. I would totally buy each and every one, except they’re kinda bulky.

6 Comments
Chris Tucker
January 25, 2007 at 10:42 am

I quite agree about Japanese stationary products.
I’ve got a couple of these pens:
and they’re first rate.
For an inexpensive plastic pen, the quality of manufacture is amazing. And, it’s perhaps the only ballpoint pen where the ink flows instantly. No need to “start” the ink by scribbling on a piece of paper before actually getting down to writing.
While I didn’t mind ordering them from China via eBay, it would be a bit more convenient if ZEBRA had a U.S. distributor.

January 25, 2007 at 2:29 pm

I’m the same way with stationary! I ALWAYS go to Loft in Shibuya to stock up every time I go home.

January 25, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Psst, those of us in the USA can get them in English from strapya-world.com

January 25, 2007 at 6:16 pm

Glue Stick Cellphone Charm

Japanese stationary products are the coolest in the world. But putting a gluestick on a cellphone? Sounds like a great invention, for all those times you feel the need to spontaneously create construction paper collages. But it sure would suck…

February 1, 2007 at 7:00 am

「なんだ、ボールペンかよっ!?」的なストラップ

オフィスでおなじみの文房具がそのままスケールダウン、小さくなって携帯ストラ…

September 14, 2009 at 11:48 pm

mobile phones with free gifts

If this looks to be good to be true… its through Tesco! Valuable free gifts such as laptops, HDTV, Wii, PLaystations and Tom Toms all for ordering your next mobile from a name you can rely on. All handsets and tariffs avaialble